PROTEIN PANCAKES - SERVES 2
- 40 g uncooked oats
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 28 g blueberries
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Sweetener
- 60 ml water
- Cooking spray
- Sugar-free syrup (optional)
Blend together all the ingredients except the cooking spray and sugar-free syrup (A NutriBullet is the perfect tool to do this).
- Heat a pan on the stove over medium heat and coat it with a little cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the pancake batter until it covers the pan in a thin layer, tilting the pan so the batter covers it evenly.
- Cook each pancake for about 1 minute on each side until it’s fully cooked, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Repeat the process until you’ve used all the batter.
- Drizzle a little sugar-free syrup on top and serve with fresh berries.
Fat 1.8 g
Carbs 16.6 g
Fiber 2.3 g
Sugar 2.4 g
Protein 22.2 g